Thursday, November 14, 2013

Week 5 - It's the FINAL COUNTDOWN

 July 23, 2013

Well this week has been pretty good and a lot of learning and growing has come out of this week.

Me and my district are not the only ones left in the branch which makes us feel kind of lonely! Pero, it is all good.

Elder Evans got his staples out of his leg and is finally done with that injury for the next 2 year at least.

My companion Elder Evans and I got Santiago to commit to be baptized and go to our first investigators (Marcelo) baptism which is fantastic. 

I feel like I am finally understanding Spanish and can somewhat speak it. The hardest thing for me is understanding what they are saying. But you cannot tell them an answer because you do not know how pero I will get there soon.

Sorry I left my SD thing in the room so there will be no pictures today.

No comments:

Post a Comment