Thursday, November 14, 2013

June 19, 2013

The day finally arrived. We had to take our baby boy to the MTC. He would be spending 6 weeks at the MTC learning Spanish. It was going to be cool for him because he knew lots of kids already there or going there. In fact one of the boys from our Stake in Canada was in the same district as him. (They divide them up as districts and zones to keep everyone on a schedule and organized) He was also there for the record breaking amount of missionaries in the MTC ever.

Here are some pictures:
First we went for our last meal!
Exactly what I always wanted, my entire family heading to the temple!

Couldn't get enough of her big brother!

Melt my heart.
Dad says goodbye

Awkward man hug.

Saying good bye to her big teddy bear

He is in trouble, his companions will think she is cute!
Shortly before I quit being able to breath.
Off he goes.



Hands down the hardest good bye I have ever said. It is weird, you don't want them anywhere else, but it hurts to see them go. I felt like a piece of me was gone. I am so glad he is doing so well, it makes it a whole lot easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment