Friday, November 15, 2013

A Halloween package

I decided to send Josh and his companion a Halloween package.
Ideas came from my friend Mel and Pinterest of course!


I did up a bunch of these Pumpkin Seeds package (this picture is of the ones I copied off of Pinterest, I will try to find the link to give credit where it is due)(I cannot find a actual link, but I think it might be sugardoodle.net)


We found these Evil Twin candies, so put a picture of our sweet twins on the back.

We filled is with glow sticks, candy, some costumes, decorations, and these cute Mummy chocolate bars, again from pinterest! I will look for the link!
I decorated pringles chip containers for each missionary and filled them with pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. I also included these halloween marshmallows (probably taste nasty)

Decorated the box inside and out with pictures and die cuts from my friend K


The result was perfect, Elder C loved his treats and took pictures of himself with his mummy and Josh in the costume Meliah picked out for him! Are these Elders not the cutest on the planet!

No comments:

Post a Comment