Tuesday, August 25, 2015

It is finished.

August 24, 2015

Well it is over and I am at a loss for words to say... so this is it

A. Paso is doing awesome, this week was insanely hard, it was hard to stay focused but I did it.

Well this week we stopped by a lot of people to say good bye/see you later, man I love paso.

We stopped by the Villa family and taught them a lesson using parts of oil pumps... -when your companions family makes race cars weird thing happen like that- but it was a great lesson but they didn't come to church Elder Weiss and I are stumped on what to do with them.

C. Speaking of Elder Weiss he is great, dont think I could have asked for a better last companion.

T. With this week I studied for my talk on the atonement I gave yesterday- that went very well its crazy good a lot better then i thought but i guess that was the spirit.

S. This week I roofed and thingy don't know what you would call it...

Sorry its a super short one but I dont have any words to use....

I told you it was finished... and that is the Kerr family minus one who left to go babysit.

Well talk to you all soon!

-Elder Joshua Mackay



No comments:

Post a Comment