Sunday, August 23, 2015

103 Down 1 To Go

August 18, 2015

So yesterday we didn't have time to email so I am doing it today but it was great!

Well its crazy to think this is going to be almost the last time I get to email!

But this is how the week went!!

A. Paso Robles is great we are working really hard in the heat it has been great!!

This week we had an awesome lesson with Nelly!  We went to her house and her brother (a member) opened the door and sat us down and they said they were going to call us to help him give her a blessing of health! It was pretty cool to be in the right place at the right time its has been to story of my mission.

We also meet with Cynthia again this week she is doing good she loves her new job which is great!! But she still isn't coming to church so we are going to keep working on her!

The last person I wanted to talk about today is Victor. He is a less active member who on fast and testimony meeting said he is going to go on a mission! We have been meeting with him to help him prepare to go on a mission and it was been awesome to see his growth!!

C. Elder Wiess is awesome he is humble about everything that he does it is maybe something I could do better in.

T. This week I was asked to prepare a talk for the 23rd on what I have learned from my mission and I have learned a lot and it was been awesome to see the growth over the past 2 years! I am thankful to my savior Jesus Christ and for everything he did for me. My family has been a huge blessing and it is funny, I haven't seen them in over 14 months but I love them more then ever!

S. This week we continued to paint the Gonzales house and were almost done.

Yep it was a lot of fun!! This morning we went and helped some more and now its time to get back to work!!

So we went to Hearst Castle yesterday totally worth it!! There is a pool there that was plated in gold!!! Then we went to see the ocean afterwards. 

Well have a great week its time to get back to work!

-Elder Joshua Mackay
 
Pictures
Hearst Castle
Elder Anderson and Stewart (Anderson goes home with me)


No comments:

Post a Comment