Thursday, May 28, 2015

Paso Robles!

April 27, 2015

Well the first week in Paso wasn't bad at all!

A. Paso Robles is awesome the branch here is great. but I suck at names, but I am good with faces! Here I have meet a couple of less actives and investigators and I will talk about one that I can put a name to the face.

Cynthia is a daughter of a member, she is less active, her best friend is serving a mission and I forgot to ask where but her dad LOVES to talk to us. When we try to teach her he comes and tries to talk to us and then Cynthia tries to leave so we went for a walk and to talk with her and we talked about her and her life. Boy has she changed in the past 2 transfers, she talked about how 3 months ago she would have told the missionaries to leave her alone, and not very politely, but she talked about how she has always loved Jesus and went through a lot of tough times. God helped her through it. and then we talked about missionary service and if that is something she wants to do, she didn't say yes but she didn't say no, so we have our work cut out for us!

but the branch here is awesome they are very close to each other the ward mission leader was a missionary 2 years ago and is very good and doing what he is doing and helping us out with our investigators it just a great place to be and its going to be fun here!

C. Elder Jones is awesome he is just down to earth and wants to serve the lord the best he can.

T. well this week has been an adventure and its been a fun one. This week I just learn to be my self, have fun, and enjoy this new area. Most the time in a new area I take time to adjust but this time I was just myself and I felt comfortable after the second day here (which is when i finished unpacking) it has been interesting to be a missionary and I can't wait for what I learn next!

S. well this week we helped at the food share and it was good, there was a lot of work to do and we got it done fast we were the last group to start and the first to finish all our work they had for us to do it was a lot of fun! 

yep it was a fun week!

thats my district Elder Rosenlof, Elder fyffe, Elder Goad, elder Magoon, Elder J

ones and me!

well have a great week!!

-elder joshua mackay!

No comments:

Post a Comment