Sunday, April 5, 2015

Time is Still Soaring


March 30, 2015

Well hello there!

So I forgot my cord this week so no pictures, now after that is over time for some fun!

A. Newbury Park is awesome I never want to leave I really hope I can finish my mission here, the people are incredible and the ward is awesome! This week we had a couple lessons with Jenny and we talked to her about general conference and watch the women's broadcast and she said she loved it and she has been reading the book of mormon and is doing awesome she knows it is true but her dad doesn't let her out of the house much so were going to bring over some young women leaders to meet him so he might feel more comfortable with her going!

We almost had a huge miracle I have been thinking about how we are going to do work outside this place called las casitas and then we got 6 referrals from the los robles sisters and they are mostly solid, one of them is solid but it was still awesome to get some more people to teach we still have to contact a couple of them but it is great! 

C. Well it seems the more Elder Berg and I are together the more we realize that we have a lot of the same interests, which is pretty cool because he is an awesome dude and to be honest, I didn't give him a fair chance the mission has changed him a lot from beginning to the end and I hope it was changed me too!

T. This week I got a package from one of my neighbors who I don't even think I really met, but it was awesome! They gave me a little Easter egg full of things that represent something that happened this week almost 2000 years ago. It was been an awesome dinner message and study topic!

S. Well this week we helped a member clean their house and put window visors on there car. it was pretty fun!

that is our week this week it felt pretty slow but it picked up a lot of speed!

have a good one i promise pictures next week!
-Elder Joshua Mackay

No comments:

Post a Comment