Monday, December 22, 2014

Feliz Navidad

Dec 22, 2014

Hello there how is it going?
 
well.. Who wants cookies and milk as they read? Well take your time while the rest read!
 
A. Oxnard is awesome we are working so hard and it is awesome! we had a couple of great lesson with Juliette.
 
Man I love Christmas but I also hate it, people get so caught up in giving gifts, which most the time ends up in getting head aches, that they forget the real meaning of this season. I believe that it was Thomas  S Monson who put it so well "if we drop the last 3 letters, it becomes the season of christ" so true that is and man I wish I could just have an infinite supply of money to make sure that every child in my area could get a gift but I am doing the best I can with the talents I do have whether it be a paper dragon or a flower the reaction is the same they love it and cherish these gift which reminds me I need to get a new letter pad!!
 
Oxnard is a great place and I can definitely feel what I need to do here and its about time that I hike up my socks and work even harder!
 
C. Elder hernandez is in the top 10 of my companions I love him! There is no one else that I would reather spend christmas with, well other then my family.... but he knows the jesus loves him and why he is on a mission and he loves to work!
 
T. well I did it,  I finsished jesus the christ and I need to read thourgh and compare the 4 gospels together and how they are different and how they are the same!
 
S. well last week we could help out alot but now people are starting to make tamales and are asking for help! I am excited, tamale making here I come!
 
you made it (almost)
 
PICTURES WITH SANTA!?!?!
 
have a merry merrry christmas
#sharethegift
 
-elder Joshua Mackay


No comments:

Post a Comment