Sunday, June 21, 2015

Another 6 weeks for me in Paso!!

June 1, 2015

So it's transfer week and I am staying in Paso with Elder Jones which sucks cause now I don't get to see half my past companions go home....

But, yep it's going to be great!

A. Paso is doing awesome, we are making a lot of head way with some of our investigators. It is weird it is like they think we are going to hurt them or that we are the police and they are VERY shy for the first 2 lesson and then it's like they want us to come by, maybe I shouldn't have grown so big to make them more comfortable..... Like one of our investigators Lupita she tried to keep her distance and wouldn't really answer questions but know she wants us to come by, it was been great and she said she would help us with our spanish. She is awesome she is a senior in high school and she has a 3 month old baby boy, were not sure where the dad is but we dont think he is there with her. She loves to learn more about Jesus Christ and is starting to read when ever she is done homework and is done taking care of the baby because he is sleeping she was shown me that it is a rough life out side the gospel! I could never imagine going through that, people are awesome.

We have been working with Cynthia and she is taking baby steps we have been trying to get her to pray about what she should do next but it hasn't been working. But hopefully we can help her out more, this week we read out of preach my gospel with her in chapter 5 (the holy ghost) and it was really good and we had a great lesson and we learned that we just need to go over the basics with her and take it a lot more slow because we were going to fast for her.

C. well Elder Jones is great I have said it many times but it is true, I cannot wait to stay with him for another 6 weeks it will be good!

T. Well this week was a week of firsts, mainly translating english into spanish during stake conference it was fun! but it built my testimony about the gift of tongues and interpretation of tongues, because I had no clue what the people wanted to say in their talks I just tanslated what I understood and added my thoughts to it, it was good. i only got 2 complaints first that I spoke to far into the mic, second that I spoke to closely into the mic.

S. this week we went to the food bank again and i went noodling.... for lettuce it was buried under lettuce leafs it was very fun, and now I want to go fishing.... but it will have to wait cause there is no water here...... its great

yep it was a lot of fun!

pictures
so there we are translating.. we took the picture during a song.
i felt artist this week....
and we found a cool little church on top of a hill surrounded by a winery





No comments:

Post a Comment